Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some Artsie Fartsie Stuff

I must be sick if I spend any more time in the kitchen than it takes to make mac and cheese or a peanut butter sandwich. So I guess I've caught something because I made cupcakes. Nothing special compared to Martha Stewart, or even some of my other mom friends but they were a big thing to me.
If you can't tell its a bloodshot eyeball. The red in the middle is a cherry and the pupil is a chocolate chip. If you are going to do this one don't cut up the cherries....they work better whole, or just cut off a small portion.
I also tried the melon baller on the pumpkin, if I was a crafty person I would have had a bow to tie around the pumpkin, and I would have used a taller pumpkin with a stem.

1 comment:

  1. I love the eyeball cupcakes! I never would have thought to use a melon baller on a pumpkin. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete