Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bradach's five little pumpkins


Halloween is my favorite holiday of them all, so we start early in this house. We bought Bradach two Halloween books, one of The Five Little Pumpkins and the other one a collection of Halloween things . He has really taken a liking to pumpkins even pointing to the paper ones everywhere. So we bought him a little pumpkin to play with. I'm just waiting for him to throw it hard enough to break on the floor. Anyways, he loves his books and we read them at least a million times a day...Its really cute how Bradach picked up the actions we were doing and I thought I would show them to you.

3 comments:

  1. Bradach is sooo cute! I wish he could come trick-or-treat at our house. We'd give him the entire bowl of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That was so cute! I remember doing that song in preschool.

    ReplyDelete