Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall Fun!

I thought since our yard is covered in leaves I would take some pics. This is Bradach's first real fall, where he can walk and really enjoy whats around him. He loves to throw the leaves, and have them thrown at him. The look on his face is so surprised, and innocent. He is totally one with nature. I haven't ever taken any special pictures with this camera but I found a feature that makes colors more vivid, which is perfect for the fall occasion. I love hanging with my little guy every day. The more he learns the more fun he is. I can't wait for Halloween to actually be here, but be prepared for lots of dress up pics, we are scheduled to dress up for three different days. Phillip promised for my birthday that he would dress up on Halloween and take me on a date....cross your fingers that he gets the day off! He has been working all the Saturdays for weeks now.
Not loving the facial expression, but I totally love the colors, I wish I knew how to enhance his baby blues!My fuzzy headed snuggle bug...man, did I ever say how much I love this kid?!!!

The other morning when we woke up it was grey and foggy all around the cemetery. When the sun broke through the grey it was so beautiful. My wonderful husband was thoughtful enough to take these pictures. And I think they speak for themselves, what a beautiful place we live in, head stones and all.
In lew of what has been going on in with our family and the whole sexton thing, thank you to all of our family and friends that have stuck up for us. The city says they are behind Phillip 100% and that he does a wonderful job. Amidst all of the stress right now we are so grateful for this opportunity that Phillip has a job, and that his job allows him to stay so close to his family.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! I can't believe how much Bradach has grown! He is soo cute! How are you? How is Phil liking his job? You all look like you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cemeteries! I love autumn too! They go together so well.

    ReplyDelete