Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bradach THE Man

Growing up and being drug to the mall by my mom I always saw a ton of kids playing in the play area. I swore that I would never take my kid there, no way, no how. The place had to be crawling with germs, and I thought those parents are sooooo lazy! Get out with your kids! Well, the other day as my son was playing in the mall play area, don't be so judgemental, it was cold outside and I was drained of all energy. There were only a few kids in there and one of them looked to be Bradach's ability level. She was his height, blue eyes, pink top, and a great runner and climber! Anyways, I was watching Bradach pretty close to make sure he was playing nice. I looked at the other moms...they could care less, sippin their sodas talking about what ever,they were obviously more practiced at this than me. As I was following Bradach and his little friend around they went in one of the tunnels. So I'm crouched there watching Bradach just jabber on and on to this little girl while pointing to the wall of the tunnel. I'm thinking wow, this kid must have built tunnels in his past life because he knew it all! The little girl was so sweet and just sat there like she cared what he was saying then he stopped talking, I got closer thinking a hit or a shove was coming but nope! The little devil kissed her! My little turd got his first kiss in with a little girl after knowing her for a whole 5 minutes. After that they saw little of each other but the breakup was mutual. They met at the crazy mirrors stopping only briefly to say hi then running off. Oh young love....

1 comment: