Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bradaculla for short

Tonight we went to the Boo Tacular at the ISU ball room. First off we went to Grandma and Grandpa's work to get all scaried up. Grandma did Bradach's makeup and hair. He thought he was getting lotion on his face and a doo, so he was super good. If you are wondering what he is, he is my offspring, lol. Since I am a vampire bat and I don't have babies I must have off spring. After a few pictures we picked up Britney and Tigger (Drake). Then we headed down to Pocatello. The carnival was fun, and if the boys couldn't do the game the "carni's" made it really simple for them to earn the prize. Bradach got a balloon, put his hand in slime, shot some hoops, won the cake walk (which we declined the cake since I didn't have that many hands) and he was a finalist in "Best costume" for ages NB-two and a finalist in "scariest costume" all ages. All in all it was a fun time! I think the only thing that would have made it better was another set of arms to hold the baby. Uncle Steven did show up toward the end of our fun, so he took a turn at holding the little offspring. It was a pretty fun night I thought, just wish Phil could have made it too. Getting all scarried up, or bootiful for the night.

What a Cheeseball!
Playing his Grandpa cards
The finished products!
Tigger and the vampire bat offspring, Bradaculla for short.

1 comment: