Saturday, August 29, 2009

A day at the ball park

Today we went to the Chuckars game in Idaho Falls. I haven't been to a Chuckars game in a while. We knew we would leave early because of Bradach, but it was still fun. We saw a lot of people from Blackfoot...hmm, must have been Blackfoot night at the ball park. Bradach got to dance and see the lights and once in a while he saw the ball. That was about it for him, ohh and the hamburger he ate, and dad gave him ice cream, soda and french fries and if you know me that's a big no no. However everyone survived and Bradach is on his way to dream land. his way to dream land. I also got the last of my motocross gear in the mail the other day so I felt like posing for the cam. I love my riding pants because they zip off into shorts. I haven't got to ride this summer since my ankle has been messed up but I plan on getting out before the end of the summer.

2 comments: