Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 Dollar Fun

We went shopping yesterday and saw the little pools on sale for $3 I couldn't pass it up. First of all we got Bradach a big blow up pool for his birthday. We spent more money than we should have on it but felt better about spending that money when we purchased some insurance on the thing. Go figure the day after we set it up the thing got popped and we never used the insurance to get it fixed. I know...we are wasteful, needless to say Bradach never stepped a foot in that pool. So after yesterday I vowed broken ankle and cast and all I would take the child to play in the pool. He is a natural water dog. He loves getting in and out, throwing and splashing. He especially liked to tease the dog with the ball. So my conclusion is no more spending oodles on something you can wait to get for 3 dollars.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lesson I still need to learn -- to wait for something to go on sale!

    ReplyDelete