Friday, January 29, 2010

Trip to CA

OK, this blog will have lots of Pics and vids so I won't do to much story telling. We had a great time, the weather was perfect 60-70 everyday and sunny. We went to the Discovery Cube, Children's Museum, Sea World, Huntington Beach, Knotts Berry Farm, Down Town Disney, and met some great new friends. We went because my mom had a scrap book convention to go to, and Bradach and I did all the fun stuff while she was working. Thanks mom for the wonderful time, and the great memories we created!!!
The hotel we stayed at was the Knotts Berry Farm Resort, Snoopy is the main man there.Every night Snoopy comes and tucks you into bed. Bradach was walking Snoopy to the bed.
Bradach has problems when he says "S" words the S always ends up at the end of the word so Snoopy was Noopys...its adorable.Petrified dino poop...what a good sport to sit by it.
This was all at the Discovery Cube, this place is amazing, I would love to go back.
He either drove the car or the bus almost the whole time we were at the Children's Museum.Our new friends...minus Paul, he was off flirting. And yes the big blankie lump is Bradach asleep.
This isn't a good picture of anyone but there is a story with that bird in the background. First off in the day when we fed the dolphins (prob not the same bird) a bird stole two of my fish boats, I paid $6 for each boat of fish! Then while we were eating lunch this bird swooped in and took the bun off of my hamburger. Yes that hamburger in the pic and that bird in the background. They are sneaky and mean.

The first one is me the second is my mom. Bradach was scared of them. It was a perfect day to be at sea world.
We sat in the Soak Zone during the whale show but never got wet. The show was great, the whole experience was bitter sweet. All growing up I wanted to be a marine biologist and train whales, moving to the coast to do this wasn't an option when I got older, I could never live without seasons and snow. Anyways, it was hard to see such beautiful animals penned up. It broke my heart, I know most of them were born into captivity and have no clue what could be but its still a bit saddening.

Bradach and I ate sandwiches on the beach, his had a little extra sand. The beach we went to is known for the waves and they were big that day. There was a lady on the beach with a blanket and pants and long sleeves, she thought we were crazy being in shorts and running in the water.
Last dog walk before we left to go home. Notice the crying children in the background because Snoopy is walking out without saying hi to them....my kid is mean. These are our last moments before we got in the car for the 2 day drive home. It was a fun trip, its sad that Bradach wont remember any of it though.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! A perfect time to go to CA and get a break from the winters in SE Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! That is awesome! I'm so glad that you guys had fun! :) I want to go to some of those places with Leah! What a cool experience! Glad you got to go! :)

    ReplyDelete