Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Update



Wow! Its been a while! Well since I blogged last Bradach is walking around using furniture or a finger. After he learned that the little stink then learned how to crawl. He has been growing like a weed, weighing in last month at 18.8 LBS and 28.6 inches long. He is learning "tricks" as I call them. He loves to give high fives to all of the girls on the softball team. He flirts like mad with them too. They all like to turn on the I Pods and watch him dance. Sometimes he can be a bit distracting during the games but he does his best to keep his animal magnetism to himself. He will be a year old in exactly one month!! Yup that's right I've kept him alive for almost a year. Now as for all of the fish and plants I've killed.....
I've been coaching softball for the local high school here and its been a blast. This year I got the opportunity to coach the JV girls. What a difference between JV and varsity! I guess it didn't help that most of my girls are freshmen. They are a fun group and we dominated opponents. Our season is over and varsity just swept districts and is going in as first seed to state. Six of my JV girls got pulled up help the team, and when I was done picking them I realized all of them are freshman. That is quite a big deal! Also two of them are starting for the varsity in the out field, and they are also in the batting order witch says a lot. State is going to be in Post Falls witch is up by Washington, a few hours from the Canadian border.
Phil is getting excited for his dad to come down while I'm away. Him and his brothers and dad are going to go riding. They ride motorcycles up at the sand dunes in St. Anthony. I just hope that they all come home in one piece. I'm sure there will be a lot of eating out and guy talk. Phil is lucky his dad can get time to come down and do this kind of stuff. Phil needs it and misses it. I assure him that when Bradach gets a bit older I will join him on the bikes.
We finally sold the house. The inspector comes today to tell us if its in selling shape, and hopefully we will close this week or early next week. With the government stepping in and helping out the first time home buyers they put a lot of guidelines down for the sellers. We had a short list of things to fix before we could sell the house to this buyer since they are getting money from the government to purchase it. Its kind of a hassle on our side of the deal but I suppose its good to know that the gov. isn't just letting the money go to any house.

No comments:

Post a Comment