Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bradach is TWO!!!!

My little man is two! Can you believe it? We did a little birthday party at my moms today since Sunday is easier to get together on than Monday (his real Birthday). We had dinner that he chose, cake that I made, ice cream, and his cousins Andy, Emma and Gracie came over to play with the balloons, bubbles, eat and play with the cars and John Deere.
Here are some things about Bradach:
  • Favorite movies: the puppy show AKA 101 Dalmations, the doggy show AKA All Dogs Go to Heaven, the fishy show AKA The Little Mermaid, and Signing Time (any of them)
  • Favorite Food: Really the kid doesn't have one, he eats anything...just the other day Uncle Kent gave the child a Smoked Oyster and he ate it all. Need I say more?
  • Favorite toys/play: Trucks, balls, animals(especially horses, dogs, cats and cows),dirt, outside, tractors, driving (yes he screams to drive), reading
  • What he knows (and has let me know he knows it): His ABC's, counting to 10, Colors, almost 100 signs (ASL) including colors, foods, animals, my personal two favorites are when he says "eat breakfast" and "may I be excused" in sign language. He is talking in 2-5 word sentances and articulates very well for a 2 year old. He memorizes where people sit in the house, and the cars people drive.
  • Chores: Bradach is in charge of taking out the bathroom garbage, helping change loads of laundry, wiping up spills, putting his socks away, and putting his toys away
All in all I think my little boy is amazing but I think all moms think their children are amazing too. I'm so lucky to have him in my life and he truly is the best reason I have for taking each breath. One thing I have learned as a mom is that there are always dishes to do but my little boy might not always want to sit on my lap for a story, so take advantage of the time you have.
Here are some pics of today's birthday fun:

Uncle Scoobs and Bradach playin some tunes.

The Birthday cake I made....the animas have wheels for legs....two of Bradach's favorite things!Balloons and Bubbles!! totally awesome!!
MMMM.....cake!!! I think he licked all the frosting and left the cake.

3 comments: