Saturday, February 13, 2010

A night of shooting

I've been a little stressed lately. Mostly because I hate waiting for things to happen....like softball, we have been doing open gyms, hitting and pitching for months now. However tryouts are not until the 1st of March. I hate this time I get to think about what I want to do but not do it. I need to learn to take a step back and breath. So I took a night out after hitting/pitching and went with Kane, Phillip and Bradach to go shoot. I loved it, I have shot clay pigeons and done some target shooting before but there is nothing like it when you are wound up tight. The best part was that Kane brought his 9 mm handgun.....ahh this was the best. I hit the can first shot and then hit it again while it was laying down. I know I'm that good, lol. Every time I would shoot Bradach would say "whoa" but only when I shot. Phil hit a quarter that was mounted in a board, well at least we think it was him, it coulda' been me. As soon as we started shooting the coyotes started howling, it was cool. Here are some pics of this fun night.
Phil shooting at the quarters, I think this should be considered cheating since he used the truck to stay steady. Oh and notice how he is dressed in shorts and I in snow pants...it was cold!
My little buddy Bradach with Kane. Bradach had in ear plugs, don't think we neglect him.
Thanks Kane for letting me play with this gun, it was a blast!!!
Me shooting Phil's rifle....it was getting so dark I couldn't see past the end of the gun.
Phil and Bradach watching Kane...he was so nice to go last and let me shoot and shoot and shoot.

2 comments:

  1. Brrr! It looks cold! I'm so glad that we've had a mild winter in Spokane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like it would be so fun~ I think Chase would be jealous. Good luck with the softball season starting=)

    ReplyDelete