Saturday, June 6, 2009

06/07/08

06/07/08 is the day Bradach was born. Today is the day we had a party for him. I told myself I never wanted to do b-day parties but I thought using that date was a good reason to have a barbecue. I made up invitations sent them out and the people came. I wrote no presents on the invites and some of the people said that they didn't know how to follow instructions . We had a good turn out and I got to see people that we don't get to see very often. The theme was camo and water. The camo was a go but the weather was rainy and cold so we moved the party inside. We had some great food to eat and Bradach opened his gifts. Then we got pics of all the kids together it reminded me of Austins b-day party because Bradach was the only one in the pic that was crying. He finally calmed down for a pic. After pics and presents we stripped the kid down to his diaper and put the cake in front of him. It was really cute to see him taste the frosting. I made him a banana cake witch was just like banana bread except with the cake texture. He loves banana bread and loved his cake. He actually tried to bypass the frosting to get to the bread. I get alot of flack for the healthy way I feed my child so he doesn't get much refined sugar. He was bouncing off the wall after the cream cheese frosting. He was running around saying daddy (he was actually saying doggy but its hard to tell). He layed down for a nap with grandma and the rest of us went to the grove to jet ski. Call us a bit crazy but it was so much fun! The weather was rainy and some lightning but really far away. We had to even take a break to let the storm pass through. The sign said it was 47degrees but the water was warmish(60's). After you couldn't feel your shins it was great! When we came home we all hopped in the hot tub and got our body temps back up. So all in all it was a great day. One to remember.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there how are you? I was glad you found me and that you have a blog. I was bad a blogging for almost a year and now tryingto be better so keep in touch! Hope all is well, and your little one is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete